Talented people are the key to our success
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Water business.
You will ensure that above and below ground level a project is undertaken in accordance with the customer’s requirements for level and dimension
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a successful, growing and exciting team.
- Understand and interpret the drawings and specifications
- Provide engineering expertise and support to the project team
- Monitor works in progress
- Check the setting out of sub-contractors as required
- Provide information to enable the commercial team to review and interrogate sub-contractor analysis
- Report any deviances from survey to project/contracts manager
- Implement and monitor all systems and procedures and ensure effective operation
- Ensure effective communication to all parties
- Utilise company ICT systems currently in place
- Maintain awareness of Morgan Sindall health and safety requirements and standards
- Proactively keep up to date with the current and changing status of the project
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records for archive
- Input into site activities where appropriate and required
- Offer support and advise on problem areas
- Proactively contribute to effective teamwork
- Identify training and development needs of self, and others as identified
- Support training and development needs of others
- Provide technical advice and support
- HNC/HND in Building Studies (or equivalent)
- SMSTS (5 day course)
- Qualified First Aider
- Relevant CSCS card
- Ideally Water Industry experience
- Heavy Civils experience
We can potentially consider certain types of flexible working in this role for the right candidate, subject to meeting business needs.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.