Location: North West England
Talented people are the key to our success
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
To support the Asset Care Projects within ISA with responsibility for:
- Organising and facilitating regular Risk Reviews with the project teams to;
- Identify project delivery risks and opportunities, quantify the risks/opportunities and develop appropriate risk management strategies.
- Track risk mitigation actions to ensure these are completed in line with the proposed timescales
- Maintenance of the projects risk registers and actions
- Provision of risk management reports
- Completion of QSRA / QCRA as required to support the development of P50 cost and schedules for Tender submissions and to evaluate the impact of project changes
- Previous experience of Risk Management on Construction / Engineering projects.
- Nuclear Experience advantageous
- Experience of developing and running QSRA/QCRA models essential
- Experience of Safran Risk software advantageous
- Experience of Primavera P6 essential
Morgan Sindall has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.