We are looking an ‘Engineering background qualified’ sub agent who can demonstrate the ability to manage activities across a wide ranging portfolio of scope covering –
- General range of scope ranges from D&B of multi storey concrete & steel building/minor civils works(groundworks) e.g. drainage & concrete works/management of Electrical contractor/installation of temporary buildings
- Supporting cost management control via issue of clear instructions/agreement of costs/cost planning and forecasting
- Support PM with provision of information to support design & construction progress, experience of electronic document system preferred eg ‘Viewpoint’
- Development of ‘schedules’, in a manner to ease communication with internal & external customers meetings
- Provide Safety support to team and contractors re production of required safety documentation, putting resource to work with support of GF & inspections
- SMSTS trained and actively aware of all current legislation.
- Ideally has First Aid qualification
- Sound knowledge of civil engineering works including excavations.
- Ideally has good understanding of specifying and inspection temporary works in a TWC/TWS role
- Current CSCS card holder
About our Nuclear team:
Our nuclear capabilities include services from operational reactor support, new build and decommissioning, to nuclear defence facilities and more sensitive projects within highly regulated and secure sites. With an ever expanding nuclear portfolio, we are proud to support our customers in installing and maintaining existing assets.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with th Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.
Morgan Sindall has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please note that any CV’s submitted will be deemed as gifted to Morgan Sindall and any agency terms & conditions associated with the use of such CVs will be null and void.