Location: Welsh Water Framework
Talented people are the key to our success
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Water business for ambitious and talented SGeneral Foreman
As a general foreman, you will:
- Be responsible for managing multi discipline trades and subcontractor
- Ensure that construction activities are carried out in a safe manner and in accordance with programme, budget and quality requirements.
- Coordinate the day to day operations of the site.
- Control and monitor all activities on site.
- Support the achievement of perfect delivery.
- Ensure the daily programming of all site works is performed in accordance with the company construction program.
As an experienced general foreman you will ideally be educated to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent. We are looking for people who share our passion for the project at hand whilst also being able to work within a fun and hardworking team environment.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.